EDUCATING WITH VALUES THAT CHANGE THE WORLD
We are an educational community committed to provide a comprehensive, high quality, global education which instills a biblical worldview; to promote understanding and acceptance of cultural diversity, a pursuit of lifelong learning, a passion for personal excellence and the potential to become active citizens of the world.
Educating with values that change the world.
SCHOOL-WIDE EXPECTED STUDENT OUTCOMES
- BAICA students will develop knowledge of and appreciation for God and His Word.
- BAICA students will be taught a variety of learning skills that will enable each student to think logically, independently, and creatively throughout life.
- BAICA students will develop a strong academic foundation in preparation for higher education.
- BAICA students will develop effective communication, conflict resolution, and leadership skills.
- BAICA students will be encouraged to appreciate and respect other cultures
- BAICA students will be encouraged to become knowledgeable, active and productive citizens of the world.
- BAICA students will be encouraged to become generously involved in the lives of others through giving and service.