- Thank you for your interest in working at BAICA, an international Christian school in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We are looking for people who will embrace a great mission, committed to providing a comprehensive, high quality, global education which instills a biblical worldview; to promoting understanding and acceptance of cultural diversity, a pursuit of lifelong learning, a passion for personal excellence and the potential to become active citizens of the world.
Openings for 2023-2024 School Year:
- Elementary Teacher
- Kindergarten Teacher
Each applicant is required to:
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree in education and/or a Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or Teaching Credential degree (if applicable)
- Agree with our Statement of Faith (to read our Statement of Faith, click here)
- Be fully fluent in English
- Be available for a 1-2 year commitments
- Even though BAICA is a great mission’s opportunity, you will not need to raise large amounts of support! Your support need will largely depend on the size of your family. Here are BAICA’s benefits:
- A salary sufficient to live locally (13-month salary)
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plan
- Vacation period: 3 weeks in December–January and 2 weeks in Winter Break (June–July)
- Discounted meals on campus
- Employee student tuition discount
Additional benefits for academic staff
- Vacation period: 5 weeks in December–January , 5 weeks in Winter Break (June–July)
- 2 personal days to be used within each academic year
Additional relocation benefits
- Working Visa
- Spanish classes for a year
- Our mission is based on three core values: service, honor and excellence. For each one we have specific objectives which guide our day to day.Service
- To help each student to discern how best to contribute to reaching the world for Jesus Christ.
- To assist each student in developing effective communication, conflict resolution and leadership skills.
- To encourage each student to appreciate other cultures and to become knowledgeable, active citizens of the world.
- To encourage each student to become generously involved in the lives of others through giving and service.
- To encourage each student to enter into a personal relationship with Christ.
- To stimulate biblical character, spiritual discipline, and growth with Christ through role modeling and training.
- To help each student develop a godly self-image in a stimulating, caring environment.
- To train each student to understand the biblical model of authority and to respond to authority figures with respect and obedience.
- To teach the Bible as the inspired word of God that governs all of life.
- To develop the necessary learning skills that will enable each student to think logically, independently and creatively throughout life.
- To provide each student with a strong academic foundation in preparation for higher education.
- To provide physical and health education which will encourage each student to live an energetic, wholesome and productive life.
Find out more about working at BAICA (click here)